Click in the link below to register. Early registration rates apply until Monday December 2nd the end of Wednesday 4th (due to late notification of acceptance by workshops).
Please read the following information carefully before registering:
|MSc student or PhD student
|Workshops and doctoral consortium only (student)
|Workshops and doctoral consortium only (others)
|Industry Session and IberLegal
- The Gala Dinner on December 12th is not included with the registration and it has an additional cost of 60€.
- In conformance with Spanish legislation, non-Spanish nationals are required to provide a scan copy of the national ID document (only if EU nationals) or passport (the page with the passport number only). You will get additional information after filling in the registration form.
- If registered as student, a student card or equiv. document may be requested in the registration desk.
- Coffee breaks are included for all the participants.
- Lunches and welcome reception on Wednesday is included with any non-free registration.
- Full conference registration fee includes all events: main conference, workshops and doctoral consortium.
- Workshops and doctoral consortium registration includes Wednesday events only and does not give access to the Main Conference on Thursday and Friday.
- If you need a visa to enter in Spain, please contact us as soon as possible and we will provide you an invitation letter